Skip to main content

Every year in early June, we observe the anniversary of the Normandy invasion of World War II commonly called D-day. The “D” stands for whatev…

Our week was highlighted with a fright when another motorist slammed KM as she was driving to the mall. She called me just after it had happen…

WORDS OF HOPE                                                                       Pastor Mike Smith

“I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it’s such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother i…

A couple of years have ticked by since visiting the coast. It is strange how staring at the waves can get my thoughts in order, especially con…

Remember before “American Graffiti” came out in 1973, the question “Where were you in ’62” alerted baby boomers to a must-see movie?

Centuries ago, St. John of the Cross wrote about the “dark night of the soul.” As the name suggests, it was one of the most difficult times in…

Time was men’s failures were found in newspapers’ news’ section, his successes in sports section: we’ve plowed that ground several times since…

I remember Mama trotting us down to the community pool for swimming lessons 50 years ago. I am sure many reading this article went down a simi…

Roached up in a corner of the House of Adams’ Big Moroccan Theater, it’s increasingly, painfully obvious online/TV news sources rely upon sens…

Travel log…Sunday 2:55 p.m. – Picked up to go to the airport by Publisher/Boss (PB) for trip to Chattanooga, where important meeting is schedu…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News

News Alert