Skip to main content

Ben and Sallie Garrison announce the engagement of their daughter, Sarah Abney, to David Moore, son of Matt and Bebe Moore of Mobile. Grandpar…

My dad started pastoring a church when I was eight years old. Before that we always attended Shiloh Fellowship Church near Clopton. My uncle, …

Mr. and Mrs. John L. Adams of Union Springs, AL announce the engagement of their daughter, Leslie Claire Adams to Riley Dalton Harris, son of …

Jeff and Nikki Webb of Hope Hull, Alabama announce the engagement of their daughter, Nancy Katheryne Webb to Bryan Tyler McClintock, son of Ro…

Mrs. Jack B. Tibbs, Jr. and Mr. Donald Aston Dixon, II of Eufaula, Alabama announce the engagement of their daughter Amelia Brabham Dixon to J…

Mr. and Mrs. Clayton Ross Adams, Sr. of Eufaula, Alabama are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter Madison Leigh to James Kyle …

Mr. and Mrs. Dennis Ray Biddy, Sr. of Eufaula, Alabama announce the engagement of their daughter, Julia Caroline to Richard Hazen Akins, son o…

Amanda and Scottie Ates of Eufaula, Alabama are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter Haley Anne to Daniel Timothy Hudson, son …

Ms. Janet Sims of Elmore, Alabama and Mr. Dan Sims of Hoover, Alabama are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their da…

The Eufaula Newcomers Club hosted their Spring Fashion Show on Tuesday, March 14 at the Eufaula Country Club and enjoyed a fabulous success with it.

Mr. and Mrs. Bruce H. Smithart of Union Springs, Alabama are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Angelica Lewis, to Joshua B…

Jeanette Parks Anglin would like to announce the pending nuptials of her daughter, Nina Chavona Williams, to Mr. Llewellyn DeMarkus Gordy.

Mr. and Mrs. Charles William Hart, III of Eufaula, Alabama announce the engagement of their daughter, Rebecca Anne, to Christopher David Harri…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News

News Alert