Skip to main content

I’ve had a few, but they don’t seem to be such a big deal anymore. Birthdays…I’m talking about birthdays, not presents.

I’m writing from my hotel room in Billings, Montana. We will get to Glacier National Park this evening where our son Matt is this summer. We w…

It happened when the designated youth minister reveled in the adulation of the youth. Maybe he was strikingly handsome, or she could sing like…

We are headed to Montana next week, on a trip to Glacier National Park to visit my son Matt and his girlfriend Sara, who decided they’d spend …

Well, it’s July…again. You know what that means, don’t you? yes, it does mean the celebration of Independence Day, but I was speaking about so…

It was about 75 years ago on a little farm in Fruita, Colorado when Mrs. Clara Olsen sent her husband Lloyd out into the yard with a mission t…

How would your friends or your boss describe you? Would your spouse, roommate or sibling describe you any differently?

We drove to the beach recently in an unfamiliar car. A Nissan Altima. I had picked it up at Enterprise, not far from the Memphis Airport, on a…

So another birthday came and went. Sixty-three years in the books now. If the averages are right, I’ve got about 13 years left. Surely that ca…

“I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it’s such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother i…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News

News Alert