Skip to main content

With it being a presidential election year and an election for one of our United States Senate Seats and all of the interest that goes along w…

A few weeks ago I stood in a long line in a gift shop at the mall, holding a happy anniversary card and a heart-shaped box of chocolates. Whil…

• Updated

As you know, Hurricane Sally made landfall in Alabama early Wednesday morning as a Category 2 hurricane. On Wednesday afternoon, the storm dow…

Now that the national political party conventions are over and the nominees have been coronated, the battle royale for the White House is in f…

I could go to the far ends of the earth and never find as professional a rehab outfit as the good people at Eufaula Physical Therapy. Even whe…

My scales claim I’ve gained some weight since all this began back in March. But I’ll get another opinion next week from my doctor’s scales, an…

I drove by my high school the other day and caught a glimpse of the football team practicing. It’s hard to believe that it was 45 years ago th…

• Updated

Recently, I was told that it was home improvement day. KM said the old ceiling fan in our bedroom had to go. I had already removed the one in …

I missed 27 days of work because of my double-knee replacement surgery, worked one day when I got the news my mother had passed away, finished…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News

News Alert