Skip to main content

I just recently watched a Ken Burns’ documentary about Mark Twain (Samuel Clemmons). Everyone knows Mark Twain; like me, they have read a numb…

If the words of the columns written by this writer seem to heavily speak about the family, it’s because the importance of family and true frie…

Over the past few weeks, I have been having a number of strange dreams. One in particular stands out.

We brought Bev’s mother back with us from Pennsylvania last week and I would be amiss if I didn’t share with you the experience.

Some of us spend years of our adulthood blaming our parents or guardians for the character, attitude and personality that we have inherited.

The Daytona Beach News-Journal on the Florida Legislature’s priorities as its annual session convenes:

As we witness so many major events, good and bad, that have been taking place during this time in history, it’s easy to wonder why we have bee…

While growing up around a diverse group of our population, it was easy to see that every nationality has a specialness about them that disting…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News

News Alert